Insurance Claim Assessment
Insurance Claim Assessment
We provide expert advice to homeowners, investors and building consultants who need a second, unbiased opinion regarding their insurance claim assessment.
There is no one reason why buildings and structures get damaged. The job of a forensic structural engineer is to determine whether the cause was an inadequate initial design, poor construction of the building, plumbing problems, or natural events like fires or earthquakes. In the insurance claim handling process, everyone involved- from the insurer to the property owner- must understand the proximate cause of damage. However, this cause can only be determined by a thorough forensic structural engineering inspection, carried out by our highly trained professionals in the forensic structural engineering field based in Melbourne.
At MFS Engineering, all of our engineers have years of experience working with the Australian Insurance industry and loss adjusters as forensic experts. They have helped these industries determine liability and settle disputes by providing them with high-quality, simplified building inspection reports and structural investigation reports that objectively outline the cause(s) of structural failure. MFS Engineering provides the following services to Insurers, Loss Adjusters and Building Consultants:
Insurance Claim Forensic Engineering Report
- Detailed and professional site inspections conducted by experienced and knowledgeable senior forensic structural engineers. These building inspections help our forensic experts to identify the root cause of structural failure. Our building inspections negate the need for additional engineering services, such as geotechnical investigations, which are only helpful in 20% of cases.
- Engineering solutions for building damages caused by extreme weather conditions or natural events, such as heavy winds, earthquakes and fires.
- The production of high quality building inspection reports, forensic investigation reports and scope of works at an affordable cost. Our extensive experience working alongside insurance professionals has allowed us to create a process designed specifically for insurance companies to avoid hidden expenses.
- High-quality, affordable services. We pride ourselves in our simplified working process, where fees are based on the project’s inspection zone rather than time units. This allows our clients to contact us with any questions or concerns without fear of being charged extra.
- Transparent and honest communication. Our comprehensive, user-friendly CRM portal keeps our clients up-to-date with the status of their project and allows them to securely check project milestones. Clients can also communicate with us quickly and efficiently via the CRM portal.
- Quick turnaround times. MFS Engineering solutions can be provided quickly and efficiently thanks to our performance-focused business model.
MFS Engineering works with insurance and loss adjusters throughout the state of Victoria (Metropolitan and Regional). With the implementation of a cloud-based business model, all of our senior forensic structural engineers are able to work from home. This also benefits our clients because it means that our services are provided at a rate significantly lower than other structural engineering companies. MFS Engineering is able to provide high-quality whilst affordable forensic structural engineering services throughout Victoria.
Insurance Claim Assessment Is Available To :
Expert advice and engineering investigation identifying causes of any damage to your property and recommending long term and effective repair methods.
We work for engineering consultancies by providing our highly specialized forensic services under their own brand without them needing to lift a finger.
Investigation of damage to Victorian and Edwardian style houses in Melbourne By MFS Engineering Australia Popular architectural styles in Australia are constantly changing. Australian residences used to be made of inexpensive imported materials before adopting elegant architectural styles from abroad. The British Victorian, European Georgian,
Kenneth L. Carper